Saturday 28 November 2009

The Host- Fangirly madness in Excess

I've always made my contempt for sparkly vampires clear, I dislike Twilight on principle, although I will get excited each time I read/watch it. I won't look forward to reading it in particular, and it won't keep me awake at night.

This, however, is a whole new level.


Stephenie Meyer's book The Host is as much of an advance on Twilight as... I don't know... Something good against something not as good.

With Twilight, Stephenie Meyer was making a debut, new to published writing.

With The Host... she's gotten the art of storytelling down to a tee.

But this isn't a review... I'll save that for the lovely people at Un:Bound http://hagelrat.blogspot.com/ no, this is pure, unadulterated GUSHING.


Not only is Meyer CONFIRMED to be writing two sequels *fangasm* titled "The Soul" and "The Seeker"

No, she's giving me so much more than that.

There is going to be a bloody MOVIE.

OMGZZZZFAZZLEDAZZLEDIESFFFFGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHLOVELOVE

I can't write anymore... I need to make my own fanposters or something...

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't a huge fan. this book didn't pick up for me until the end

    ReplyDelete