There was an error in this gadget

Friday, 11 June 2010

I'm... Freaking out

Not sure why, might have something to do with THE FINAL CHAPTER OF FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST which was AMAZING!

Geez. I love FMA

Ok, well I'm a lazy blogger, we know this. But life is going pretty weirdly at the mo. Uni is like, a rushed version of normal life. Everything happens quickly, and things change in a second. Nat visited me at the gatehouse this week, and stayed for three days of lovin' :P haha there's a running joke that she's my ex-wife, and she's the only person in the world who I tell absolutely everything.

<3

She's also the worst influence when out shopping. (We had our hearts broken on wednesday- Accessorize is closed!!!!!!!!!!) and I ended up with LeeLee, Benefit's new perfume. I mean I love it, and it's gorgeous, but WOW it was more than I can really afford.
Though we also went out handing out CVs, so there was a little bit of optimism there too.

Got a load of mangas in the post as well, so Un:Bound can expect some more reviews :P

Oh and also, I got my first grade for this semester today... My screenplay was written in one night (though I spent months researching the accurate history of the Nuremberg war trials for it) and I got an A for it!!! WOW

Haha... fingers crossed for more good grades!

No comments:

Post a Comment