Tuesday 20 July 2010

Murder Mysteries and Genii

Today while doing the ironing (I'm doing cleaning and stuff for my mum at the moment while staying here) I started watching the Poirot box set and it just made me remember how much fun they actually are. The first ten minutes or so are spent saying "He's dead." or "She's dead" as you try to guess who'll die first (and sometimes second) the rest is spent trying to guess who did it. The difficulty with the Agatha Christie ones is that you hardly ever get it right. You're looking for someone who's focused on a lot, then someone who's not given much thought by the characters, but none of these work- it's so frustrating! The bloody woman is too clever for me!

On another note, the new Artemis Fowl book is out today :D YAY my dad's gonna pick it up while at work so I can get a head start reading it :) The first ones may have been the best, but the later ones are interesting and still a lot of fun, so we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment