Wednesday 15 September 2010

Gah

Emotional tirades are always sickening. I have no excuse except that I've had a bloody awful week xD

This has meant the diet went to pot and somehow I put on almost a whole stone after almost managing to lose that much (after 6 weeks) which sucks! And two members of my four-man committee that were helping to put together a choir have dropped out, which has meant that I've taken on their jobs, and am run to the ground.

And the consequence of this? I'm going to see Resident Evil tonight with friends I've not seen in ages, which should be having me all excited! And all I can think is that I don't want to go out and show them how huge I am. I'm actually considering not going out- because said friends are two boys and two very pretty, rather thin girls.

Why do I have good looking friends?

Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment